Thursday, June 17, 2010

You'll have to excuse me. I am in the middle of a huge exodus from E-town to Waterworld. Managing a full time job while planning a massive move from one completely different environment to another has sucked all of my energy and patience.

I had written an awesome post on meditation, but blogger wont let me copy and paste it from another format. SUCKS. I will have to re-write it a different day, but I just wanted to keep you readers up to date with what is going on and why I have been absent.

I will be internet-less until Saturday, but then I am going on a summer celebration with B's family. I will return (to my new) home on Sunday. I will post some pictures of the new place, along with the mess that has been the packing situation.

See you on the Waterworld side!

No comments:

Post a Comment